Find the Best Way To Design An Office Interior?
Office or corporate setting is a crucial area which requires thorough thought process in terms in designing its interiors. Here are few interesting guidelines which one can consider while revamping their office interiors and Office interior fitout designing in Delhi...
- Always invest in right kind of modular furniture. Do spend in Mesh ergonomic chair or sofas. The idea is to have furniture that serve the purpose and are comfortable for long prodactive working hours.
- Do focus on the lighting placement. Keep the working space with good enough lights. However control excess or bright light by putting blinds or window screens.
- Be play safe when choosing colours for the partitions. While bright colours are fun, subtle ones maintain a formal look. Try to blend in light and dark colour combinations. For example, you can keep one part of a wall in hight lighter colour while having soft colours for the rest of the area.
- Having cabinets in passage area is always good idea, since it saves spaces and utilises the passage area. If you have sombre wall colours, put bright coloured cupboards or shelves.
- Even if you have a small area, try to allot a separate space for holding meeting rooms or breakout sessions by putting in easy seating, small table, glass writing board, etc.
- Do not go many creative elements or striking pictures. It may be distracting. Adding a piece or two against a dull background is advisable.
- Keep everything well organised, clean and tidy. Ensure that nothing comes within the walking spaces. See that switch boards are within users reach. Place dustbins are accessible points. Design workstations that include useful items like pen stands with pens & markers, file baskets, paper weights, etc.
- Try to utilise the areas under stairs or overboard shelves in proper and practical manner. You have the choice to fit in cupboard below the staircase space. Or place a notice board or clock under the cabinets.
- Make good use of the walls by adding motivational quotes, inspiring pictures or fun elements.
- Bring in relief by placing potted plants in corners. It will look beautiful if you have ornamental plants kept on working desks.